21 Reasons you want to by a Diamond Bus
- Body construction is only 4 pieces and joint construction exceed Industry pull test requirements.
- Composite body construction strength superior to the thin steel fabrication. Recall the shot put or hammer demonstration.
- Molded in fenders and doors. Additional door frame not required.
- Window openings molded into the body, reduce wind noise and leaks.
- Quiet Ride.
- Easy Fiberglass repair, less expensive than a metal repair.
- Composite body, reflects heat in the summer and retains heat in the winter. Easier to keep cool and warm in season.
- Honeycomb composite in the front and rear cap.
- Body does not rust.
- Fiberglass step well will not rust.
- Thermal Window option.
- Fiberglass insulation aids in air conditioning and heating function.
- Stairwell tread height on a 4 step entry, no wheel well intrusion.
- Curved rear corner panels behind rear wheels, less chance of tail swing accidents.
- The “Diamond wants to help” sticker on the dash. Makes the customer to feel more secure.
- Uses a ¾” plywood floor with a rubber underlayment, sealed and undercoated.
- Quality interior walls custom designed to meet the needs of your bus.
- If the body becomes “dull” it can be buffed back to the original shine.
- Wheelchair doors/luggage doors are as substantial as the rest of the structure. They do not flex while driving or during operation.
- Family owned and operated business who stands behind their product.
- Diamond is ISO 2000 and committed to Continuous Improvement.