Why would you drive a mini-van when you could drive a truck? For years, wheelchair users have not had the option to drive a 4 x 4 truck. GoShichi LLC has changed the playing field and it is not level. Now you can have a rugged vehicle that can take you comfortably down the road or across an open field. We have engineered a lift system that will put you behind the wheel of one of the most capable, adaptable vehicles on the road today. Whether you need to haul a load of rock, tow a boat, or just feel safe driving down a snow covered road, a GoShichi pickup truck is for you.
About GoShichi Vehicles
- currently offering conversions on GMC Sierra or Chevrolet Silverado, 1500 or 2500 trucks.
- You have to pick a model with a backseat (crew cab or extended cab) so we have room to put the lift.
- The back seat remains in vehicle so you can carry up to 5 passengers.
- You may select 2 or 4 wheel drive.
- Not all wheelchairs will fit all vehicles, and some may require a small adaption.
- Generally if it’s under 28 inches wide and you are under 57 inches tall (sitting in your chair of course) we can get you in.
We can accommodate taller and slightly wider but vehicle must be special ordered.